Stuff

On my return from Kolkata, I went to visit the new flat we rented, for cleaning up and arranging the things dumped before I left for Kolkata. The maid was called to do the needful. Raisa, the maid was asking me where ( and what ) to keep the utensils, groceries and other items. I felt helpless. Everything was being done by Snigdha. When we shifted to Sea Breeze, Snigdha was not well, but helped by Mou and Mitun by her advice arranging things. I was just an onlooker. Later gradually she took over. In domestic matters I was always guided by her suggestions as she had to manage the housenolds. Everything should be as per her convenience. We had made it quite a big household, we were holding get-togethers, celebrating Satyanarayan puja etc, for which utensils and other things were needed.. It is now a big headache for me in her absence. It is simply impossible for me alone to manage I am really at a loss to understand what I should do. Kedar and Mou are always by my side to help me for settling things. But ultimately I have to take care of the things I have. I feel like throwing away all my possessions and live freely with minimum needs. I wonder when God will relieve me from all these. 

Comments

Popular Posts