Kolkata trip

Kolkata trip is over. Met relatives and friends. Everybody was cautiously avoiding the discussion on Snigdha lest it hurts me. Only Sitan and Gopa could not. They cried and I also could not check my emotion. Among Snigdha's firends, Gopa and Kumkum were closest. We used to regularly meet. It is impossible for them to forget her so fast. We had a get-together of friends at Sankar's place. All couples and me alone. Every moment my heart was looking for her.

Every night I go to bed I do not get good sleep in the first few hours. I feel both sad and angry. When her ailing face floats in front of me I feel like crying. When I think she's suffered for 40 days without any improvement, I feel angry. I feel angry on myself thinking why I did not ask for second opinion earlier as I did when the doctor wanted to operate. Probably we could have saved her suffering to some extent. I know I could not change the destiny. If only we could give her some relief. Fie on me.


Comments

Popular Posts