Bhandara

Some days in my life are ok, but some days I feel depressed. On 17th when I got up I felt lethargic. Not getting any energy to move. Suddenly I remembered that 17th was the day fixed for Sadhu Bhandara at our Sukhchar Ashram in the name of Snigdha. Bablu had informed me after being told by Mohontoji. While I was in Kolkata I paid some money to the Ashram to hold this function and requested Mohontoji to fix a date for the same. I remembered that I forgot to tell Mou and Tushi about this and so I promptly sent SMS to both of them. Bablu made a photograph of Snigdha which he placed under the photograph of our Gurudev during the function.

Tushi's recent blog mentioned about Ashis's death. I remember how Ashis completely withdrew from all social function after Deepa's death and led a solitary life in his Salt lake house. We discussed about this, commented that he was overdoing, but now I realise the intensity of grief of losing dearest life partner sometimes go beyond any logical explanation. The pain one suffers physically or mentally can be realised by other only when he or she experiences in his personal life. 

When a person departs, his or her memory lingers and never dies. At every moment of the life of the bereaved it comes back and haunts

Comments

Popular Posts