New house, old memories 

Shifting to the new flat is over. 7th time in Mumbai. When the last shifting took place we thought we would not have to move for next 3 years at least as the agreement with the landlord was made accordingly. God was smiling. I did not know within 10 months I had to leave the flat. I left it as Snigdha left me for ever. I could not stay there without her. It would have been a nightmare for me. 

I am settled with Kedar, Mou and Girik. This is not the 1st time I am staying with them. But every time Snigdha was with me. We were enjoying together, visiting places, dining out, celebrating birthdays. Now my life has become a burden to myself. Snigdha's absence has made it totally hollow. 

New flat can not give me new life. It is impossible to live beyond the memories she has left with me.



Comments

Popular Posts