When a couple grows old, one of them leaving earlier than other is a near certainty. I and Snigdha were discussing about this  and she said that if she would leave earlier I would have problem of adjusting with my daughters.  She believed that she had more flexibility to cope up with any situation.  That was true, so I kept quiet. But now when we face reality, the situation has totally changed for two reasons. Her absence in my life is being so deeply felt that I hardly bother for what is stored in my future. And secondly Kedar and Mou have been taking so much care of me since the days Snigdha became sick  nothing more can a person ask for. 
As I am here with Mou and Kedar, we can share our grief together even it is not uttered in words. The friends' visit also reduces the agony. But Tushi can not vent her feelings to any body who knew Snigdha well. When Bhonchu(Amlan) came to their house she could discuss with him. I am sure Bharath also tries to console her  But I can imagine from my feelings that when she is alone, she feels the hollowness for not being able to see her mother anymore. I have advised her to pray to the Almighty when she is alone to reduce her pain caused only by His wish. This is the only way to come out of depression.

Comments

Popular Posts