Chinmoy (Dada)’s memories 

We are missing her terribly, we all are missing her in our own way, when I am alone, it's like she is coming and talking to me, her voice is echoing in my ear. Keya is feeling the same. It is a big loss to all of us. We know how u two sisters are feeling . Throughout the rest of our life, she will be coming to us like this. I can remember the first day, when I saw her first at Chandannagor, when I accompanied seniors to see her for kaka's marriage proposal. I also had to accompany her for check up to Holy family when Mou was conceived. I was with kaka studying at Bombay, when father moved to Delhi. All these memories are crowding my mind. It is our Sri Gurudev who only can console us and keep us calm in our life ahead. Kaka will be alone, his loss no one can fill. May God bless him. We all shall get into our daily routine,but she will remain with us, like I feel for my Dad time to time. Sri Gurudev certainly will help us. 

Comments

Popular Posts